Hello! Christi here from Scrapping For Tranquility on the blog for Printable Cuttable Creatables today to show you another Fun Fold Card. These seem to be all the rage right now. At the beginning of the month, I showed you three fun Folds and promised I would be back today to give you a tutorial on a fourth. We are going to do a fairly easy one so you can hop right to starting your Fun fold cards! This one is called a Twisted Easel Fun Fold Card.
With just a few steps, we’re going to master this fun fold card in today’s tutorial!
Here is what you will need:
1. A solid base color (my white) cut to 8 1/2 X 4 1/4 and scored it at 4 1/4 on the 8 1/2 side.
It will look like this when you are done scoring and folding.
2. You will also need a piece of 4″ squared pattern paper and another 4″ squared pattern paper cut from one corner to the next diagonal.
3. Score from the top left-hand corner to the bottom right-hand corner on the left side of the card base. Like shown above.
4. Using the pattern paper’s piece of 4″ squared , glue it to the inside of the card.
5. Take a diagonal piece of pattern paper on the front-facing part of the fold.
Here is where I assemble the paper piecings I want to use to decorate the card. I cut out on my Cameo 3 two different files.
The files I used from Printable Cuttable Creatables are:
Once I have my pieces cut out, I ink the edges. That is a preference of mine. You can do whatever you want. Some people ink and others do not.
Once I had my card and pieces made and inked, I was ready to assemble my card as I see fit. This is the front of the card laying flat to mail.
This is my finished product with the twisted easel standing up being held by the title. I used pop dots to make the title stand a bit to help hold it in the standing position.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and it gives you the inspiration to try all the fun folds out there. If you do, let us or me know! Post it and let us see!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!