Your privacy is very important to us. The following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What information do we collect?
You may visit and browse our site anonymously. We only collect personal information from you when you voluntarily submit such information.
- When subscribing to our mailing list or leaving a comment, you will be asked to enter your name and email address.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information or other details to process and complete your transaction.
- When downloading Freebie files, you will be asked to enter to following:
- Your name and email address (to send your download link).
- No billing address or payment information is collected for Free downloads.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
- Your email, billing and payment information is only used to fulfill your order and for payment. We do not store payment information in the processes of payment, nor do we share this information with 3rd parties.
- The email address you provide for order processing, or leaving comments will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
To send marketing emails : If you subscribe to our newsletter, we may send periodic emails regarding weekly freebies, sales, promotions, and new site content.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of marketing emails, or by contacting us at [email protected]
To personalize your experience : Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
To improve our website : We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
To improve customer service : Your information and feedback helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Your account password is stored using a number of encryption methods. If you lose your password, it must be reset as it can not be sent to you via email due to the encryption.
When placing an order, all supplied information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such Banking systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your credit cards information will not be stored on our servers.
How to access and control your information:
You may contact us at [email protected] to request any of the following:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Cookies are small alphanumeric text files stored by your web browser when you visit a website (if you allow). When you return to the site, it will recognize the cookie and receive information about your use of the Site. Cookies do NOT contain personal information such as your billing address, email address, phone number, or payment information. For more information about what cookies are and how they work, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, To learn more specifically about how cookies are used in e-commerce shops, read What is a Cookie and Why is it Important.
- Identify and verify customers logging in
- Remember and process contents of your shopping cart and wish list
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements
- Collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages are visited most often, and any pages that trigger error messages. Aggregate data about such site traffic and site interactions is compiled so we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- These cookies collect anonymous information that does NOT identify a visitor. They are only used to improve how a website works.
- We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
How can I manage Cookies?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies, it will restrict your experience on our site and several features of our site will not function as a result. You will not be able to set up an account, login to an existing one, place orders, or leave comments.
You can usually find these settings in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser, however each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third Party Cookies
Advertising Cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
If you are primarily concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can turn these off by going to the Your Online Choices site. Or opt-out from the Network Advertising Initiative site.
If your web browser uses a “do not track” setting, you may still use the website and complete a purchase.
Social Media Cookies allow you to share content from a website via your social media account. These cookies enables you to, if you wish, login to your accounts on social media sites such as Pinterest or Facebook and share content from our website with your friends.
These cookies do not allow our website access to your social accounts or provide any confidential information relating to any of your accounts. Social media platforms may set their own anonymous cookies to customize applications for you. For example, when you share a post using a social media sharing button on our Website (e.g., Twitter or Facebook), the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us.
Some pages of our Website may also contain embedded content, such as video content from YouTube , and these sites may set their own cookies.
If you share, like, or engage with our social media pages, you are subject to the privacy policies of those specific social media websites or programs.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on May 22nd, 2018.