Your privacy is very important to us. To better protect your privacy, the following notice explains the information we collect, how it is used, how it is safeguarded, and how to contact us if you have any concerns.
What information do we collect?
You may visit and browse our site anonymously. We only collect information from you when you register/order from our site, leave a comment, or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When subscribing to our newsletter or leaving a comment, you will be asked to enter your name and email address.
- When purchasing paid items from our Site, you may be asked to enter the following information as part of the ordering process: Name, E-mail address, Billing Address, Phone number, Payment info (credit card number, expirations dates, and security code).
- When downloading Freebie files, you will be asked to enter to following:
- Your name and email address (to send your download link).
- No billing address or payment information is collected for Free downloads.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
- Your email, billing and payment information is only used to fulfill your order and for payment.
- The email address you provide for order processing, or leaving comments will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
To send periodic emails : You can unsubscribe from within your My Account section at any time
To personalize your experience : Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
To improve our website : We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
To improve customer service : Your information and feedback helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your account password is stored using a number of encryption methods. If you lose your password, it must be reset as it can not be sent to you via email due to the encryption.
When placing an order, all supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such Banking systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your credit cards information will not be stored on our servers.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on February 14th 2015.