Hi everyone, Kris here!
I can not believe that summer is half over here in Canada. Within a blink of an eye it will be back to school! For that reason, I made my daughter this First Day Of School Chalkboard sign using the First Day of School Chalkboard Sign SVG Cut File to use for her first day of Kindergarten!
The SVG file comes with pre-set designs and also comes with a click a drag feature to allow you to design your own chalkboard, putting the design elements and information that you want for your personal style!
My daughter sat on my lap while working through Cricut Design Space to create her chalkboard.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- First Day of School Chalkboard Sign SVG Kit
- Chalkboard Sign, I used the Make Market brand from Michaels Canada
- Oracal 651 permanent vinyl
- Transfer tape
- Cutting machine (I use the Cricut Maker)
- I also used small scraps of cardstock, but this is totally optional – you could totally use all vinyl if you wanted to!
- Precision Point Adhesive Pen
Have fun and enjoy creating this project with your little ones!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!