Hello everyone, it’s Monica from Moni’s Design with a quick and easy project.
Have you ever been so busy that you forget to buy the candies for your kids, your students, or your kids’ friends? I know I have!
Here’s a fun idea for you! Coloring cards!!!
All you need is:
- Halloween Crayon Holder / Coloring Cards SVG File
- Crayons (brand of choice)
- Colored Cardstock
- White Cardstock (to print then cut)
- Glue or tape runner
How to make it:
- First you’ll upload the Crayon Holder SVG design to Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio.
- Then you’re going to choose the ones you want to print from the 4 designs available.
- Make an offset for them to add a pop of color and sturdiness.
- Print your design and cut it.
- Cut your offset. It can be any color you want.
- Now, you’ll use the glue or tape runner and apply it just on the borders. Make sure you fold the crayon holder flaps so they don’t get stuck or glued.
- Now glue or tape it to the colored cardstock.
- Add your crayons to the holders.
- YOU ARE DONE!!!!
These Halloween coloring cards make a perfect no-candy treat idea for goodie bags, classroom gifts, and more!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!