Hello everyone! It’s Monica from Moni”s Design here with another cool project.
Are you someone who loves reading and wants to add a touch of sweetness to your favorite novels? Why not create a unique and adorable Honey Drip bookmark? Not only will it keep your pages marked, but it will also add a personalized touch to your reading adventures. Read on to discover how to make your own Honey Drip bookmark!
- Honey Drip SVG Borders
- Busy Bee Digital Paper Pack & Seamless Patterns
- Photo Paper or Printable Cardstock
- First, upload your designs to your design program.
- Then use a rectangle 2” X 7”, but if you want the round top, add a half circle on top and weld. Keep the same measurements given above. Or you can use one of the free bookmark SVG templates from the PCC shop!
- Add your preferred Digital Paper to your bookmark shape as a fill pattern.
- Add the Honey Drip Border of your choice (There’s more than one to choose from!)
- Now make as many as you want and send to Print Then Cut. If you’re using Cricut, you’ll need to flatten the design to use for Print then Cut.
And there you have it! Your very own bookmarks.
This is a fantastic way to embrace your inner creativity and show off your love for reading. Customize it to reflect your unique style and let it accompany you on countless literary adventures. So, why wait? Grab your supplies and get ready to make reading even sweeter!
See you on the next one! Have fun reading!!!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!