Kris here and boy do I have a fun one for you today, you’ll have a hoot making these Cute Owl Valentine Cards for your friends and family!
First, you need to grab the Valentine’s Hearts Owl SVG Cutting File and Clipart.
The supplies you will need:
- Cutting Machine
- Cardstock of various colors (I used pink, red, purple, and coral) and foil cardstock (which gives it a neat little pop)
- Foil tool for your machine
- Pen for the Cricut Machine
- Precision Glue Pen
- Googly Eyes (optional)
The fonts that I used are:
- Black Font: Alta (found in the Cricut system fonts)
- Foil Font: Mermaid Stories (found on dafont.com)
Watch the video below to see how I assemble one card!
Until next time!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!