Hola amigos! New Design Team member Morena coming at you from sunny San Antonio, Texas. I love shenanigans and bright colors, as you can see with this fun project.
Who doesn’t love tacos? The second I saw this fun design in the shop I just knew I HAD to make a shirt with it. I love that the file delivers not just one but THREE layering options. I combined the two HTV options to create a vibrant shirt design with a pop of glitter on the taco element.
- Tacos Are My Valentine SVG File
- Pink T-shirt
- White Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Red, Green, and Gold Iron on Vinyl
- Silhouette Cutting Machine
- Iron or Mini Heat Press Machine
I created a very short video that shows exactly how I made this fun, colorful shirt. Here is a brief overview of the steps shown in the video:
- Import the SVG files to the program you use with your cutting machine. I use Silhouette Design Studio, but the files will work with any program you use!
- Separate the files by color. I used Option 3 for the white vinyl, and Option 2 just for the glittery taco pieces.
- Mirror the images before you cut them from the heat transfer vinyl.
- Cut and weed the vinyl.
- Plan and layer your vinyl pieces. Use the white vinyl cut as your template and plan what will go behind that and in front of it.
- Iron on each layer.
Have fun crafting and creating this adorable Taco Valentine shirt!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!