Hello! Kris here! In today’s video, I’ll show you how I created this “Hello Summer” wood round sign for my front door using the Hello Summer SVG Cut File from Printable Cuttable Creatables!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Hello Summer SVG Cut File
- Cutting machine – I used a Cricut Maker
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- 15 inch round sign from Michaels Canada
- Cricut transfer tape from Michaels Canada
- Siser Easy PSV Permanent Vinyl in SparkleBerry Flamingo Mint from Michaels Canada
- Acrylic paints (Pumpkin Orange, Lime Green, Neon Pink and Deep Turquoise) from Dollar Tree Canada
- Removable vinyl from Dollar Tree Canada
- Paint sponge sticks from Dollar Tree Canada
- Lei necklace from Dollar Tree Canada
I hope that you enjoyed my first project as part of the Printable Cuttable Creatables Design Team 2022. I can’t wait to see what you create with the Hello Summer SVG file from Printable Cuttable Creatables!
Thanks for joining me!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!