Hello, hello crafty friends! It’s Shalon here and I am back up on the Printable Cuttable Creatable Blog with a super fun t-shirt design for you!
Watch the video below to see how it all comes together!
What You’ll Need:
- Love is Love Retro Stacked SVG Cut
- Hand Drawn Heart SVG Freebie
- HTV (I used Siser Brand)
- T-Shirt (This is from Children’s Place)
- X-Acto Knife or Weeding Tools
- Parchment Paper or Teflon Sheet
- Pressing Pillow (optional but helpful)
- T-Square Ruler (optional but helpful)
Thank you all for watching!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!