Hi Everyone, Kris here! In today’s video, I am walking you through my process of layering heat transfer vinyl – layering multiple colors of HTV in real time.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- SVG design – I used the Cozy Campfire SVG File from Printable Cuttable Creatables
- Iron or heat press – I’m using a heat press machine
- Heat Transfer Vinyl – I’m using the Kassa brand from Amazon
- Blank T-Shirt – I’m using Bella Canvas
- Teflon protective sheet
- Weeding tool
- Cutting machine – I’m using a Cricut Maker
The key to layering multiple colors of HTV is quick presses of each layer.
I set my heat press to 305 degrees F (according to the Kassa packaging instructions). As you can see in the video, each of my presses is only 5 seconds, and then on the final layer, I press for 10 seconds.
I hope that you enjoyed this video and I hope you have fun creating multi-layer HTV t-shirts as much as I do!
I can’t wait to see what you make!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!