Hey everybody! Leslie here and thanks for joining me on the blog today! I love having pretty note cards in my stash so I can write a custom message when needed. These Give Thanks note cards feature digital papers and clipart from the gorgeous Autumn Harvest SVG Digital Scrap Kit and worked up fairly quickly working in an ‘assembly line’ fashion.
1. Print Digital Paper
Pick out six digital papers from the Autumn Harvest SVG Digital Scrap Kit and print them on 80# white linen cardstock, and trim a panel from each for the card fronts.
2. Print and Cut
Following your machine’s instructions for Print to Cut projects, print a border and a sentiment (six times each) on 65# white cardstock and cut the outlines. Keep the cut lines on the screen and cut two extra sentiment outlines for each of the six sentiments and adhere them one on top of another for dimension.
3. Cut Cards Bases, Layer Panels & Embellishments
Cut the following:
- 6 standard A2 size top-folding card bases from 110# white cardstock.
- 12 layering panels (6 for the front and 6 for the inside) from metallic orange cardstock.
- 12 narrow embellishing strips (6 for the front and 6 for the inside) from metallic orange cardstock.
- 6 wide embellishing strips for the front from 65# white cardstock.
- 6 die cut stitched mini scallop ovals for the front from metallic orange cardstock (photo shows white but I changed my mind and opted for metallic orange).
- 6 layering panels for the inside from 80# white cardstock.
- 6 embellishing strips for the inside from printed digital papers.
4. Assemble Front and Inside Card Panels
- Adhere digital paper to metallic orange layering panel.
- Adhere border to wide white embellishing strip and adhere to panel.
- Adhere narrow metallic orange embellishing strip to the right side of the wide white embellishing strip.
- Adhere embellishing strip cut from printed digital paper to left side of white layering panel.
- Adhere narrow metallic orange embellishing strip to the right side of the digital paper strip.
- Adhere panel to metallic orange layering panel.
5. Add Sentiments
Adhere card sentiment to stitched mini scallop oval and adhere to the bottom right corner.
6. Complete Cards
Adhere the front panel to the card base and add gold pearls. Adhere inside panel to the inside of card base.
Thanks again for stopping by today, and we’ll see you next time!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!