Hello, hello crafty friends! It’s Shalon here and I am back up on the Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog with a fun Easter-themed craft for you!
The Easter Basket Treat Holder SVG was the perfect display and decor piece for some handmade Easter eggs I have as a part of my home decor. Using the Happy Easter Digital Paper Pack I was able to add a fun pattern to my paper, rounding out the whole concept! I just love how it turned out!
Watch the video below to see how it all comes together!
What You’ll Need:
- Easter Basket Treat Holder SVG Cut File
- Happy Easter Seamless Patterns & Digital Paper Pack
- Cardstock (I used Recollections from Michaels.)
- Adhesive (I used TomBow Mono Liquid Aqua Glue.)
- Pencil (something to roll the paper around)
- Brads/Paper Fasteners
- Craft Spatula
- Distress Ink or Oxide (I used Distress Oxide in Worn Lipstick, Kitsch Flamingo, Twisted Citron, and Shade Lilac.)
- Detail Blending Tool (or a cotton swab)
Thank you all for watching!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!