It’s Kris here, and today….I hope to bring you some fall vibes and encourage you to get creative with this DIY Pumpkin Patch Sign!
The one thing that I absolutely love about my Cricut machine is being able to see something online or in a store and make it myself with my own twist and that is exactly what I have for you today!
For this project, the first thing I did was browse online for some cute Fall decor items. I came across this Pumpkin Patch sign from the Michaels Canada website and as soon as I saw it I knew I could recreate my own with a few cut files from Printable Cuttable Creatables!
The cut files that I used were:
- Pretty Autumn Flowers SVG Cutting Files and Clipart: https://www.printablecuttablecreatables.com/product/pretty-autumn-flowers-svg-cutting-files-clipart/
- Pumpkin Mandala SVG File: https://www.printablecuttablecreatables.com/product/pumpkin-mandala-svg-file/
- Whole Split Monogram Frame Flourish Pumpkins Free SVG Cut Files: https://www.printablecuttablecreatables.com/product/whole-split-monogram-frame-flourish-pumpkins-free-svg-cut-files/
Supplies that I used:
- Cricut Maker Machine
- Cricut Black Pen
- Cricut Red Pen
- Cardstock of various fall colors
- Precision glue pen
- 3D foam adhesives
- Shadow Box Frame
The fonts that I used, both can be found in Cricut Design Space in the system section: Alta and Impact.
The features that I used were:
- The Cricut “pen” setting (located in the Operations menu)
- The offset feature for ‘pumpkin patch’ and for the 3 pumpkins
I encourage you to find something that you like and try to create with your own spin on things. This was a fun project to assemble, I played around with a couple of different layouts and eventually picked the one that I like best!
Thank you so much for being here!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!