Hello, Hello Crafty Friends! Welcome to my first ever Design Team video tutorial for Printable Cuttable Creatables!
Did you know you can use SVG files for Print and Cut projects too? By using SVGs to create your own print and cut creations like stickers, or in this case, a scrapbook title, your craftiness is only limited by how fast you can create!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Summer Watermelon SVG Cutting File
- Cutting machine – I used a Silhouette Cameo
- Printer – I use a Canon wide format
- Paper or cardstock to print on – I love Canon Matte Photo Paper
- Adhesive – I used Tombow Mono Liquid Glue Aqua
- Darice Core’dinations Cardstock-Midnight Black
- Michaels: Feathered Greens 8.5″ x 11″ Cardstock Paper by Recollections
Now it’s your turn! Grab a cut file or two and see what you can create!
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for some products recommended in this post. This means that if you purchase items through my links I will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I have personally used and enjoy and when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you weekly free SVG files, digital papers, scrapbook sketches, tutorials, and other fun things. Thank you in advance for your support!