ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
Slow down a little and hang out with this Sweet Sloth SVG File! This Sweet Sloth SVG File is perfect for cards, scrapbooks, t-shirts and so much more!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Sweet Sloth SVG File downloads as a ZIP file including:
- SVG file – Separated by color
- SVG file – Assembled design
- DXF cut file – Separated by color
- PDF – printable assembly instructions
- PNG preview image
- PNG file
READY FOR ANY PROJECT:
Sweet Sloth SVG File includes a variety of options, so whether you’re paper crafting, or working with vinyl & HTV, you’ll have what you need!
- SVG Files with layers separated & grouped by color– perfect for paper piecing projects with layered cardstock, and cutting multiple colors on a single mat.
- SVG Files with design fully assembled– ideal for Print and Cut projects, and preparing registration marks to layer with vinyl, cut by color
- Paper-Friendly Version: Perfect for paper piecing with layered cardstock.
- Vinyl-Friendly Version: Overlapping areas subtracted (knockout) for layering vinyl without the bulk!
- Printable Clipart Files– High-resolution PNG format, 300 dpi – saved individually with transparent backgrounds.
- Transparent backgrounds for easy layering of images
- Resize images without losing quality
- Printable from any inkjet, laser, or sublimation printer
SOFTWARE: Cut Files are compatible with:
- Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition or higher for SVGs), DXF & PNG work in Standard Edition
- Cricut Design Space
- Brother Scan N Cut Canvas Workspace
- Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL)
- Make the Cut (MTC)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Affinity Designer
- …and more design programs!
Files come in a ZIP folder which must be unzipped (extracted) to use the files inside! Learn how to download & unzip SVG files.
This product is an instant digital download. No physical items will be shipped to you! Your download link will appear on the Confirmation page after Checkout. You’ll also receive an email with your download link. If you have an Account, your downloads will also be available in your account dashboard.
On your Smartphone or Tablet? No problem! You can save downloads right to your Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloud storage from your mobile device and have your files waiting for you when you get to your computer!
PROJECT IDEAS: Sweet Sloth SVG File can be used to create:
- Scrapbooking & Card Making embellishments
- Paper crafting
- Party invitations, banners, and party decorations
- Teaching worksheets and classroom decor
- Planner Stickers and decorations
- Tumblers, Vinyl Decals, Wood Signs, and other vinyl crafts!
- T-shirts, totes, canvases, and more HTV projects
- Printable Wall Decor
- ….and more!
I LOVE to see my designs used in your creative projects! That’s why all “Creatables” (free or paid) include a Personal and Limited Commercial Use License in the base price! See my License & Copyright page for more info on permitted uses of my designs in your projects.
I am proud to offer Hassle-Free Replacement & Support on all orders! While I highly recommend backing up your purchases, if you ever need to re-download your items for any reason after the initial download term has expired, just contact me with your Order # and I’ll be glad to re-activate your download link
I also provide Support for all orders, Free or Paid, so if you have ANY questions about my designs or how to use them, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you through it!
Jan Kelly (verified owner) –
Super cute design. I put this on a plain tank top. I found there were so many different shades of ‘brown’ and I didn’t have as many shades as the mats it was calling for. So it ends up being so so so many layers and took a lot of time cutting even though I was using only 2 different ‘brown’ shades and a black for the branch. Less colors/shades maybe would have made less layers. But he did turn out super cute!
All Jan, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on this design. Your tank came out adorable! I have just adjusted the vinyl version of this design to have less layers. Also keep in mind that you can reduce the number of colors in SVG files. If you’re using Cricut Design Space, you can use the Color Synch feature (located at the top of the Layers panel) to reduce colors and save material. You can then use “Weld” to combine shapes that are the same color. Here’s a quick video showing