ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
Let it snow! This Free Snowflakes SVG File is perfect for all you’re winter projects! Use it to decorate party supplies, cards, invitations, scrapbook layouts, coffee mugs and so much more!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Free Snowflakes SVG File downloads as a ZIP file and includes:
- SVG files – Assembled design with cuttable offset
- DXF cut files
- PDF – printable assembly instructions
- PNG preview image
- PNG files – transparent background, saved individually
READY FOR ANY PROJECT:
Free Snowflakes SVG File includes a variety of options, so whether you’re paper crafting, or working with vinyl & HTV, you’ll have what you need!
- SVG Files with design fully assembled– ideal for Print and Cut projects, and preparing registration marks for vinyl crafts.
- Paper-Friendly Version: Perfect for paper piecing with layered cardstock.
- Vinyl-Friendly Version: Overlapping areas subtracted (knockout) for layering vinyl or HTV without the bulk!
- Printable Clipart Files– High-resolution PNG format, 300 dpi – saved individually with transparent backgrounds.
- Transparent backgrounds for easy layering of images
- Resize images without losing quality
- Printable from any inkjet, laser, or sublimation printer
SOFTWARE: SVG Cut Files are compatible with:
- Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition or higher for SVGs), DXF & PNG work in Standard Edition
- Cricut Design Space
- Brother Scan N Cut Canvas Workspace
- Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL)
- Make the Cut (MTC)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Affinity Designer
- …and other vector design programs!
Free Snowflakes SVG File comes in a ZIP folder which must be unzipped (extracted) to use the files inside! Learn how to download & unzip SVG files.
This product is an instant digital download. No physical items will be shipped to you! Your download link(s) will appear on the Confirmation page after Checkout. You’ll also receive an email with your download link(s). If you have an Account, your downloads will also be available in your account dashboard.
On your Smartphone or Tablet? No problem! You can save downloads right to your Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloud storage from your mobile device and have your files waiting for you when you get to your computer! Learn how to download & unzip SVG Files on iPad & iPhone.
PROJECT IDEAS: Free Snowflakes SVG File can be used to create:
- Scrapbook titles
- Cardmaking sentiments
- Party invitations, banners, and party decorations
- Planner Stickers and decorations
- Paper crafting/paper piecing projects
- T-shirts, bodysuits, bibs, and more HTV projects
- Tumblers, Vinyl Decals, Wood Signs, and other vinyl crafts!
- Printable Wall Decor
- ….and more!
I LOVE to see my designs used in your creative projects! I also love when my designs can help other small businesses succeed! That’s why all “Creatables” (free or paid) include a Personal and Limited Commercial Use License in the base price! Additional Commercial Use options can be purchased along with each Digital Paper or SVG design using the License Options menu. See my License & Copyright page for more info on permitted uses of my designs in your projects.
I am proud to offer Hassle-Free Replacement & Support on all orders! While I highly recommend backing up your purchases, if you ever need to re-download your items for any reason after the initial download term has expired, just contact me with your Order # and I’ll be glad to re-activate your download link
I also provide Support for all orders, Free or Paid, so if you have ANY questions about my designs or how to use them, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you through it!
Sandymillerfl@gmail.com (verified owner) –
Perfect for my office project. Spending 2023 making 1,000 of these.
JOSTICKA (verified owner) –
I love getting SVG files to use with vinyl on my Cricut machine. I have a lot of ideas for the snowflakes including window clings and decorating mugs for gifts!
Zionkowskik@gmail.com (verified owner) –
firstname.lastname@example.org (verified owner) –
Nice Snowflakes – let the winter earring making begin!
Kidhauler1948 (verified owner) –
I wanted these snowflakes because they are simple one piece SVG’s to use with window cling for my decorations. I put them on windows and mirrors for Christmas and winter.