ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
This Single Line Easter Bunny Holding Egg SVG Sketch File features a hand drawn doodle rabbit holding a decorated Easter egg, and includes a cuttable offset so you can sketch and cut this design for scrapbooks, cards, and more! Designed specifically for projects with Foil Quill, Cricut Foil Transfer Tool, Sketch Pens, Infusible Ink Pens, embossing Tips, engraving tools, and more with your Silhouette, Cricut, or other cutting machines!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Single Line Easter Bunny Holding Egg SVG Sketch File downloads as a ZIP file including:
- SVG file – single line design
- SVG file – includes cuttable offset
- DXF file – single line design
- PDF – printable assembly instructions
- PNG preview image
- PNG files – transparent background and offsets, saved individually
SOFTWARE: Cut Files are compatible with:
- Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition or higher for SVGs), DXF & PNG work in Standard Edition
- Cricut Design Space
- Brother Scan N Cut Canvas Workspace
- Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL)
- Make the Cut (MTC)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Affinity Designer
- …and more design programs!
Single Line Easter Bunny Holding Egg SVG Sketch File comes in a ZIP folder which must be unzipped (extracted) to use the files inside! Learn how to download & unzip SVG files.
This product is an instant digital download. No physical items will be shipped to you! Your download link will appear on the Confirmation page after Checkout. You’ll also receive an email with your download link. If you have an Account, you downloads will also be available in your account dashboard.
On your Smartphone or Tablet? No problem! You can save downloads right to your Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloud storage from your mobile device and have your files waiting for you when you get to your computer!
PROJECT IDEAS: Single Line SVG designs can be used to create:
- Sketch or Foil Handmade Cards
- Sketch or Foil Scrapbooking embellishments
- Embossing card backgrounds, bunting, and other paper projects
- Foil Quill on Vinyl, Faux Leather, and other materials!
- Gift tags, Party invitations, banners, and party decorations
- Stickers and digital stamps
- Etching metal charms
- ….and more!
I LOVE to see my designs used in your creative projects! That’s why all “Creatables” (free or paid) include a Personal and Limited Commercial Use License in the base price! See my License & Copyright page for more info on permitted uses of my designs in your projects.
I am proud to offer Hassle-Free Replacement & Support on all orders! While I highly recommend backing up your purchases, if you ever need to re-download your items for any reason after the initial download term has expired, just contact me with your Order # and I’ll be glad to re-activate your download link
I also provide Support for all orders, Free or Paid, so if you have ANY questions about my designs or how to use them, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you through it!