Commercial Use SVG Files – Digital Cookie Cutter (STL) Add-On License: This license allows you to digitize 1 product listing to resell as a digital embroidery file for Unlimited sales with No credit given.
Thank you for your interest in using designs from Printable Cuttable Creatables in your commercial products! I love when my designs can help other small businesses succeed!
You will need to purchase a separate license for each design you intend to create a digital cookie stencil with.
You can purchase a commercial license in two ways:
- To purchase the license and design at the same time, on the design product page, use the dropdown License menu to choose the appropriate license option for your project and click “Add to Cart”.
- If you have already purchased a design and then later decide to use it commercially, you may purchase a license separately at any time without needing to re-purchase the design.
A Digital Cookie Cutter (STL) Commercial Use License is purchased as an Add-On to the design base price and allows you to convert a design to resell as a digital cookie cutter STL file (in whole or in part) within the following parameters:
- You must own and operate the software and equipment needed to create and test STL designs. Outsourcing to a third party is not permitted.
- If you are selling a PHYSICAL cookie cutter or cookie stencil product, only an Extended Commercial Use License is needed. This Digital Cookie Cutter License is only needed if you are selling digital cookie cutter (STL) files.
- Digital cookie cutter files may be sold in STL format ONLY. Designs may NOT be sold or distributed in any format that is not specifically for cookie cutters, including but not limited to SVG, GSD, DXF, AI, EPS, CDR, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PSD, EMF.
- PNG clipart file included with purchase from Printable Cuttable Creatables may be used to create your product Preview image(s), however Preview images must also include image / rendering of cookie cutter and/or finished cookies. PNG clipart image cannot be used alone as preview image. Final preview images must be low resolution (72 ppi) png/jpg format, and include watermark over image so it cannot be traced.
- Low resolution (72 ppi) PNG image of design may be included with STL file as design reference. PNG reference image must include watermark to prevent image from being used or distributed in other ways.
- This license ONLY APPLIES to Digital Cookie Cutter products. Designs may NOT be sold or distributed in ANY other format or by any other means under this License.
- All restrictions outlined in “Not Allowed Uses” section of License & Copyright page must be followed.
See License & Copyright section for full details on commercial use of my designs.
By downloading design products from printablecuttablecreatables.com, you confirm that you have fully read, understood, and agree to the terms and conditions of the License & Copyright agreement.
- At Checkout, enter the SKU#(s) and/or product name(s) for the product(s) you will be using in the “Order Notes’ section of the checkout form.
- Be sure to keep your receipt, it will become your proof of purchase.
- Under NO circumstances may you share, distribute, or sell my original files in part or in whole, in any way. This includes digitally or printed “as is”. Files and download links and files cannot be shared with friends, on public or private boards, blogs, websites, cloud drives etc. – Please direct interested parties to the product page at PrintableCuttableCreatables.com for download/purchase
- You may not claim my designs as your own. All copyrights remain with Printable Cuttable Creatables LLC at all times. See License & Copyright section for full details of commercial usage.