Hi, I’m Kristin, Owner and Designer here at Printable Cuttable Creatables™ ! I’m so excited that you found your way here, and I hope you find something that inspires you!
I specialize high quality SVG files for Cricut, Silhouette, and other cutting machines that cut cleanly and assemble beautifully. Whether you’re scrapbooking, making cards, planner stickers, party decorations, or crafting with vinyl or HTV, I hope my cut file designs help add something special to your creative projects!
One of a Kind Designs
I draw all of my SVG files from scratch, with great attention to detail, layout, and quality (I never trace or use stock vectors). So you can always count on original, one of a kind SVG files that you won’t see anywhere else.
Ready for Any Project
Every cut file design includes a variety of options, so whether you’re paper crafting, using Print & Cut, or working with vinyl, you’ll have what you need!
- SVG files with layers separated by color – perfect for paper piecing projects and cutting multiple colors on a single mat..
- SVG files with design fully assembled – ideal for Print & Cut projects, preparing registration marks to layer with vinyl, cut by color, and more!
- All new designs (from March 2018 onward) also include vinyl-ready versions with overlapping areas subtracted for easy vinyl layering without the bulk!
- New designs (released in 2018) include DXF format so Silhouette Basic Edition users can join in the crafting fun without needing to trace!
- Printable clipart files in high resolution PNG format – saved individually with transparent backgrounds.
You’ll also find Digital Paper Packs & Seamless Patterns, perfect for digital scrapbooking, or to fill SVG cut file shapes with seamless patterns for planner stickers, handmade cards, gift tags, favor boxes, and other fun Print & Cut projects!
I’m excited to offer over 300 Free SVG Files, which are completely free to download! A new Free SVG design is added each week, and they remain Forever Free – so you can always count on a large selection of high quality free SVG files anytime you come to visit!
I strive to create digital cutting files that are easy to work with, and PDF assembly instructions are included for every file. But if there’s any way I can make my cut files easier to work with, or if there’s something specific you want to create, shoot me an email and I’ll do my best to make it a reality!
Where You’ll Find Me
I have been a contributing artist to the Silhouette U program since it’s inception, and my cut files have been featured on “Freebie Friday” for Silhouette School Blog and the Cutting for Business Blog.
My designs can also be found on leading crafting design marketplaces such as SoFontsy and DesignBundles.