ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
Deck the Halls with this festive Deck the Halls Christmas Banners SVG Cut Files Set! It features a holly garland banner, several Christmas lights banners and borders, and candy cane borders. Includes separated color layers, perfect for Christmas scrapbook layouts, handmade Christmas cards, and other layered paper piecing projects for the Holidays!
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
Deck the Halls Christmas Banners SVG Cut Files Set downloads as a ZIP file including.
- SVG files – Separated by color
- SVG files – Assembled design
- DXF cut files – Separated by color
- PDF – printable assembly instructions
- PNG preview image
- PNG files – transparent background, saved individually
READY FOR ANY PROJECT:
This Deck the Halls Christmas Banners SVG Cut Files Set design includes a variety of options, so whether you’re paper crafting, or working with vinyl & HTV, you’ll have what you need!
- SVG Files with layers separated & grouped by color– perfect for paper piecing projects with layered cardstock, and cutting multiple colors on a single mat.
- SVG Files with design fully assembled– ideal for Print and Cut projects, and preparing registration marks to layer with vinyl, cut by color
- Paper-Friendly Version: Perfect for paper piecing with layered cardstock.
- Vinyl-Friendly Version: Overlapping areas subtracted (knockout) for layering vinyl without the bulk!
- Printable Clipart Files– High-resolution PNG format, 300 dpi – saved individually with transparent backgrounds.
- Transparent backgrounds for easy layering of images
- Resize images without losing quality
- Printable from any inkjet, laser, or sublimation printer
SOFTWARE: Deck the Halls Christmas Banners SVG Cut Files Set is compatible with:
- Silhouette Studio (Designer Edition or higher for SVGs), DXF & PNG work in Standard Edition
- Cricut Design Space
- Brother Scan N Cut Canvas Workspace
- Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL)
- Make the Cut (MTC)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Affinity Designer
- …and more design programs!
Deck the Halls Christmas Banners SVG Cut Files Set comes in a ZIP folder which must be unzipped (extracted) to use the files inside! Learn how to download & unzip SVG files.
This product is an instant digital download. No physical items will be shipped to you! Your download link will appear on the Confirmation page after Checkout. You’ll also receive an email with your download link. If you have an Account, your downloads will also be available in your account dashboard.
On your Smartphone or Tablet? No problem! You can save downloads right to your Dropbox, Google Drive, or other cloud storage from your mobile device and have your files waiting for you when you get to your computer!
PROJECT IDEAS: SVG Cut files can be used to create:
- Scrapbook embellishments
- Cardmaking sentiments
- Party invitations, banners, and party decorations
- Planner Stickers and decorations
- Teaching worksheets and classroom decor
- Paper crafting/paper piecing projects
- T-shirts, totes, canvases, and more HTV projects
- Tumblers, Vinyl Decals, Wood Signs, and other vinyl crafts!
- Printable Wall Decor
- ….and more!
I LOVE to see my designs used in your creative projects! I also love when my designs can help other small businesses succeed! That’s why all “Creatables” (free or paid) include a Personal and Limited Commercial Use License in the base price! Additional Commercial Use options can be purchased along with each Digital Paper or SVG design using the License Options menu. See my License & Copyright page for more info on permitted uses of my designs in your projects.
I am proud to offer Hassle-Free Replacement & Support on all orders! While I highly recommend backing up your purchases, if you ever need to re-download your items for any reason after the initial download term has expired, just contact me with your Order # and I’ll be glad to re-activate your download link
I also provide Support for all orders, Free or Paid, so if you have ANY questions about my designs or how to use them, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help you through it!